From “Yes” to “I Do” & Everything in Between
First of all — congratulations! What an exciting time and what a privilege it is to participate in the planning of your wedding, truly one of life’s most memorable and important events! Laura’s modern brides are most often busy working women who need assistance and guidance planning and realizing a beautiful celebration for their nuptials. A list of everything we can help you with follows.
What the Wedding Package Can Include:
- Initial consultation to discuss progress to date; design ideas for the event and review of the budget.
- Location scouting and selection.
- Design assistance for the ceremony and reception.
- Invitations/Printed Materials: designing, selecting and so on.
- Assistance with all printed materials.
- Vendors: coordination of appointments and attendance at vendor meetings both for the initial interview and selection, as well as subsequent meetings to plan your event; vendors include but are not limited to: musicians, photographers and videographers, caterers, stylists, floral and lighting designers.
- Transportation coordination, as needed.
- Rentals: coordination and assistance in selection of rentals, as needed.
- Favors: coordination and assistance in selection of favors.
- Attire: coordination and attendance at dress selection and fittings, for the bride and bridal party.
- Hair/Make-up: coordination and attendance at initial consultations.
- Schedule: creating a detailed itinerary for the day-of and communicating those details to your vendors.
- Payment: a payment plan for vendors prior to the event and on the day-of; taking care of payments and gratuities at the reception.
- Day-of: attendance with an assistant(s) on the day of the ceremony and reception to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the event.
Planning Packages We Offer
- Package 1: Total Planning - Includes all of the above
- Package 2: Day-of Coordination - with Hourly Consultation as preferred
- Package 3: Premiere Planning - We’re building your event from the ground-up
Please inquire about an initial consultation. We’ll assess where you are with your planning and what our best package is for you.